***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

November 16, 2007

Lois: "You're drunk again." Peter: "No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."

*yawn* Feeling a little tired out at the moment. Perhaps that's because of last evening's drinking and celebration. Here's the occasion.

First off... Chris has returned from Sweden. He was there for about 3 weeks on a company trip. Basically Xerox sent him there and worked him like a DOG! So we had a little welcome home party for the guy.

Secondly... I received my grades for the Fall quarter. In my last class I will ever have to take I earned an... A! That means that I have carried a 4.0 through all my coursework at RIT.

Now that's reason enough for me to celebrate! MacGregors... lots of food, pitchers of beer flowing abundantly, joking around with friends, checking out women, shooting pool, hitting on the waitresses, throwing darts... general guy stuff! Doesn't get much better. Plus we got Brad really drunk to prepare him for his day of substitute teaching today. That was definitely entertaining.

And now, the weekend's ahead of me. I have been busting my ass in the lab since the completion of my classes. After talking with my boss today, some more deadlines have been handed down to me. The next few weeks leading up to my departure for NYC are going to be awfully busy.

No comments: