***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

November 4, 2007

If only my internal body clock was aware of daylight savings time adjustments.

I am not a fan of daylight savings time right now. The clocks do roll back one hour to give that extra hour of sleep, but what good does that do when the sun comes up earlier? Not to mention, I have an internal body clock that only allows me to get precisely 7.5 hours of sleep a night. No joke, regardless of how tired I am or what time I go to sleep, 7.5 hours and I am awake and ready to go. I practically don't even need an alarm clock.

I watched the movie "Breach" last night. It was a good movie. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars. A drama/thriller type. The plot had a touch of espionage and politics. It is based on a true story too making it even more interesting (in my opinion).

The great thing about this movie is that it takes place in Washington D.C. Having traveled there this past March, as I watch the movie I recognize the metro stations, buildings, highways, monuments and skyline backdrops in the film. I have walked through these places. I have been there. There's something kind of romantic (for lack of a better term) or provocative about that. It's as if you had a hidden affair with the city allowing you to connect on a deeper level to the film set in that city.

I think this is why I am so excited about going to New York City. I want to have an affair... with another city. ;-)

No comments: