***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

November 8, 2007

I am standing upon the precipice of a great period of enlightenment and productivity.

As the title of this post implies, I am about to embark upon a period of great enlightenment. A mini-renaissance if you will. A time when absorbing new and exciting knowledge in all aspects of the world around me will become a day to day norm. A period in which productivity will balloon to a degree in which two... three... or more days worth of productivity will seamlessly be fit into each and every blessed day.

What is spurring this?

Tomorrow is my last formal class ever!

Well... unless I decide to go back to school again to get another degree. But following tomorrow, and the subsequent final examination held on Monday, time will not have to be wasted in stale classroom atmospheres. Hours will not have to be frittered away on studying and preparing homework assignments.

My time will solely be dedicated to research and managed as I see fit towards fulfilling my goals. I will be more immersed in the arduous task of of job/internship hunting. I will be directing more efforts towards philosophical endeavors such as reading and learning about other non-chemistry related things. I will have time to tackle the formidable list laid out last weekend!

Two other things are contributing to this monumental occasion:
  1. Sidd (my coworker) will be leaving for India until December 11. That means having an extra empty hood in the lab to use and pretty much free reign over all the lab's glassware! That's going to make for some productive times!
  2. Emily is still in England! Review some of my previous posts for my feelings on her absence. As much as I enjoy having her around, I don't have to worry about making time for and planning dates for a brief while. I refuse to let that extra time and effort be spent on obsessively missing her but rather wish to direct it towards constructive endeavors.
This is going to be exciting!

No comments: