***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

November 21, 2007

Kicking back and awaiting the Thanksgiving Feast.

So I at the parents house in the greater Buffalo region. Just a short hop down the NYS thruway is all the traveling I need to do for my holidays. The place has kind of ceased to be "my home" sometime over the past 2 or 3 years as I gradually shifted my life to Rochester. Now I refer to this as "my parents house". I am not even certain of an exact date in which I can clearly claim that I moved out!

You would think that as a twenty-something on the eve of Thanksgiving I would be hitting up the bars and partying tonight. Considering that is is POURING RAIN like buckets and COLD... I am not too keen on driving into the city and waiting in line outside of a bar to get in. It's odd though... I come back here and don't even feel like I know anyone anymore. I have lost touch with people. My friends are scattered in so many cities and corners of the world right now. Hmmm... :-/

Anyway, I watched "Evan Almighty" tonight. I enjoyed it. Classic Steve Carell comedy always cracks me up. It was one of those movies with subtle messages about faith and such. Not to the point where it is obnoxious but just enough so that you can appreciate it. My only complaint was that Lauren Graham bore a striking resemblance to Emily... which in turn led me to thoughts of her.

*sigh*

No comments: