***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

August 29, 2007

The Lemmings are back!

And by Lemmings I mean college freshmen around RIT. Fall classes start next Monday and the new freshmen have moved in. It's kind of funny how Lemming populations mimic the population of an incoming freshmen college student class on a campus...
"It is unknown why lemming populations en mass fluctuate, roughly every four years, before plummeting almost to extinction."[2]
They are so fun to watch! All of them wandering around with that uncertain dear-in-the-headlights look on their faces. It's priceless. I almost miss it.

Don't get me wrong, I was a freshmen "Lemming" my self complete with dear-in-the-headlights look and all. I think I even had that as a sophomore too! It seems like SO LONG ago for me though. As a graduate student, on Monday I am starting up what I hope to be the last class I will ever have to take.

Last night I went to Acme's. Check the pictures below. Jon and Jen are in the top picture and I'm in the bottom picture with Emily sneaking a kiss. She will likely kick my ass for posting that!

I almost ended up in Washington D.C. today at the conclusion of last night. No joke! Jon and I were really into the idea of a random trip. He enticed me by offering to pay for air fair to D.C. to visit our friend Chris (another member of "The Four Drunken Horsemen of the Apocalypse"). We were so floored about the idea we actually stopped at the airport, which is just off the highway on my way home! Since it was 12 AM, and their were no flights until morning we kind of got bored with the randomness and called it a night.

No comments: