***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

October 18, 2011

Change is in the air.


I should be hyping this much more but I have had a busy life outside of my blog writing.  As I havehinted at in earlier posts, I have been working on some big changes for my blog.  In less than three days the changes will be unveiled.  Changes will go live at midnight Friday night.  Coincidentally, Friday is the new date for the rapture/end of the world.  I can assure you that these two events have nothing to do with each other!

The changes are much more than just a new list of hyperlinks, countdown timer, or new gadgets/widgets added to the page.  The reader will see a fundamental shift in the nature of the blog.  Readers clicking through from Facebook will definitely want to bookmark and visit frequently.

I’m pretty excited about it.  You keep navigating back and I will keep working.

No comments: