***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

October 21, 2011

Changes Unveiled at Midnight (and the End of the World)


Five months ago I married the most amazing woman that I ever met and I couldn’t be happier.  Emily, I love you!

Today is also the end of the world according to Harold Camping.  No worries.  He predicted the Rapture to be on May 21 (my wedding date) and that all worked out well for me!

Today also marks the date for the big changes I have been promising for my blogging.  Everything will go live at midnight tonight.  Tomorrow morning, roll out of bed, grab your cup of coffee, flip open your laptop and pay this blog a visit… unless of course the world really does come to an end.

If so… I wish you the best of luck in the rapture!

No comments: