***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

August 18, 2011

Stay tuned... changes are in the works.

I have been doing some thinking about some new ideas I have had concerning this blog. I want to clue the reader in on these changes that will be happening in the next few months.

For anyone who has followed this blog over an extended period of time, you would probably notice that it has lacked a singular focus. I have written about personal experiences, op-ed posts on news and politics and other times frustrating rants about the world in general. Of course there have been generous doses of extended silence and lack of posting peppered in between as well. At the end of the day, the whole thing probably looks like it was written by an ADD inflicted 10 year old in a toy store darting from one toy to the next.

That's all going to change. Once everything is put into place, there will be a singular focus that will hopefully engage the reader (and the author as well) for some years to come. I have not yet decided if this means Private Life in a Glass House will go dark permanently and be replaced. One of my friends has begged me not to do this because he thinks the blog title is way too clever to walk away from.

So to recap:
  1. BIG changes are coming to this blog.
  2. Stay tuned over the next few months.
  3. I think you will enjoy it.

No comments: