***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

August 21, 2008

Kickin it in the OBX!

I am sitting here in the third floor living room of our incredibly luxurious beach house in the Outer banks of North Carolina. I look to my left out the window and see the waters of the Pamlico Sound separating the North Carolina mainland from Hatteras Island. I look to my right and see the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. (!!!) I promise pictures of this will soon follow. :-)

I am counting my blessings that I am here because my stomach has not been cooperative in the least. With no apparent reason (other than perhaps a fair amount of stress), I woke up Tuesday morning with some nasty stomach pains (again!) just below my sternum. The same thing happened again yesterday and to a lesser extent today. But it's OK because it is only preventing me from getting a full night of sleep, running, eating properly and enjoying any sort of beer with my friends here. But who needs those things to enjoy life!

I may end up having to cut this trip short if these symptoms persist. I hope not though because I kind of like it here. Any doctors out there please feel free to interject with diagnoses and suggestions.

No comments: