***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

August 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to... this blog! (Note the counter at the bottom of the page! ;-)

I know it sounds lame but it is a big deal for me as I have been particularly lazy with things like this in the past. So let's look at my stats:

66 posts in the past year
Averaging out to 1.27 posts per week...
Which is about one post every 5.5 days.
577 total page views with...
66% unique views
34% repeat views
Averaging 1.6 views a day.

Not too much comments and feedback though. I still encourage my readers to do so as the feedback will keep me engaged. I promise my readers that I will do what I can to improve my stats in the coming year! For now here's a picture of my blog on it's first birthday.

Right now I am at a minimum for time as I am preparing for a trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina during the second half of the week. (!!!) I have never been there. Due to some unexpected twists and turns in my life (which I may or may not disclose at a later date), I will be departing for my trip tomorow night instead of waiting until Wednesday morning. If all goes according to plan, I will be on the beach by early afternoon on Wednesday.

I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting thing to celebrate... Did you buy a cake too?

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA... now that I think of it, no. Sounds like a good idea, but I am not sure how a blog would blow out the candles. :-p