***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

January 22, 2008

Playoffs... Eli Manning and playoffs... don't talk about Eli Manning and playoffs. Playoffs!

Wow... Eli Manning and the New York Giants defeating the Green Bay Packers. I never would have thunk it! So here is how I see it going down:

The undefeated Patriots against the wild card Superbowl hopeful NY Giants... you would think that it would be no contest, but... the stage is now set for the Patriots to receive back-to-back year ending loses to a quarterback from the Manning family! It would be unprecedented! It would be even more unprecedented than a team going 19-0 and taking the championship. It goes without say that a Giants win would rob the Pats of just that! It would be an all too "perfect" ending to the Patriots season.

Although... it would be very cool to see a team go completely undefeated with a 19-0 season.


I can go either way on this Superbowl. What I am really looking forward to is the copious amounts of beer, fried food and the halftime show... which my friends and I decided will consist of a "Dr. Mario" tournament (played on Tim's antique Nintendo) between all in attendance.

This past weekend Emily and I watched "Superbad". Definitely a funny movie. We laughed our asses off and keep referring to each other as "McLovin". Just watch the movie and you will know what I am talking about.

Also, here's something that's got me a little pissed off. I have taken it upon my self to start training again for races. Well, after a single 3 mile running workout last Tuesday on a treadmill, I ended up with sharp pains in my foot when ever I walked and stood up. It was so bad I could barely walk! I have since diagnosed my self with peroneal tendonitis. WTF! So much for resuming training. Already I am having to take a couple weeks off to recuperate.

I'm not quitting that easily though.

No comments: