***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

October 17, 2007

DAAAAAAAAAMN... It could be a lot worse...

Don't get confused about my last few posts. I am not a cynical person who is constantly in a disenchanted state due to current events... I am only in that state sometimes (!). But that's what this blog is all about. Sometimes I will be posting things of a more personal nature, what have I been up to, etc. and other times I will rant and rave about what's pissing me off in the world.

But I do have hope now. Why? Last night I went out with Emily and her roommate Meredith and a few others to Acme's. I know I mentioned Acme's before in this blog. One of the best places in the city... where you can spend less than $5 and that will take care of cover charge, a couple of beers and a slice of NY style pizza the size of your head!

Meredith had a particularly stressful day working at the hospital (she's training to become a nurse) in which according to her for one reason or another all of her patients were covered in shit... literally! And that in turn required cleaning and so forth.

So the quote of the night, according to her was;

"Things could be a lot worse, there could be shit EVERYWHERE."


I think I am going to remind my self of that every time I am experiencing a tough time!

No comments: