***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

October 22, 2008

What the hell is up with this blog lately???

As of late, the subject matter of my blog has turned primarily to politics and current events. Many of my deep thoughts and feelings regarding my world outlook have spilled over onto these pages. I certainly hope that the readers are not too judgemental towards my character if they do not agree with what they read.

Over the past year this blog has undergone constant growing pains as I have tried to figure out what to write about here. Sometimes I write about what I am doing in my personal life, what I am reading about, movies, photos, travels... and other times, it's politics and current events.

Right now my mind has been very much preoccupied with the elections and politics. As such, that's what the reader gets from me. It's not that I write to sway any opinions but rather to inform. I take pride in reading and learning as much as I can about how this screwed up complex world works. Because of this, every time I learn something new that is not common knowledge, I can not help but feel the need to get behind a podium and scream "HEY! Look at this! No one tells you about this! This is important!"

I would tell you that I would tone down the writings about current events, politics, the economy, etc., but it would be a lie.

No comments: