***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

October 23, 2008

Awesome!!!

I have to give props to my brother who has made his first break into the "blogosphere". He's writing a sports blog titled "Skiman Sports". Check it out.

I guess it's kind of like a sports talk radio show but on a blog. Nothing like a blog with a clear cut mission on subject matter... more than I can say about this mish-mash of random thoughts I put down here!

Perhaps following his discussions on sports will give me something else to think about other than current events, politics and the government.

1 comment:

FOOTBALL MAN said...

I checked out the skimans blog and liked it a lot. Your blog is also very good.