***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

July 4, 2008

There's no better way to celebrate yourr nation's independence than by blowing up a small part of it! (With fireworks of course)

So I am averaging about one post per month. Those stats are not so good! I have had some requests from friends to keep posting the random adventures and experiences we have been having. With the summer months upon us, my continued training for the marathon and my new job it's hard to find time to write.

Recently I had to say goodbye to my friends Erin and Tim who left Rochester to search for jobs in Boston. I wish them the best luck in that. Now I have more reason than ever to post since a few more friends are now out of town.

Today I just want to wish everyone a happy Independence day and encourage you all to reflect upon the great country that our courageous founding fathers have created 232 years ago today. I certainly hope you don't take on the unamerican attitude of this bastard who to my amazement published this article in a Philadelphia newspaper.

Sorry about that... I just had to inject some of my recent inner rage.

No comments: