***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

***BIG CHANGES IN THE WORKS***

Be sure to stay tuned to this blog over the next couple of weeks. There are some fundamental changes in the works for this blog.

September 14, 2008

I'm likin' a lot of things right now.

I'm likin' the fact that the football season is upon us. I also like the fact that for the first time since 2005 the Bills have opened their season 2-0. NICE!

I'm likin' the beautiful mid-September weather. The weather has been very nice here in Rochester. It has been a very humid, almost tropical day today. Certainly a tough day to run a marathon or half marathon. Chris, my roommate, competed in the half marathon and said the conditions were pretty difficult with a relatively high humidity. Again, I felt rather dissappointed that my body has fallen apart halfway through my training. I have already set my sights on next year. I'm not giving up.

The weather for next weekend is looking good as well. Hopefully it will remain good enough for some golf and wine touring.

I am also likin' that for the second time in 2 weekends I went out on both Friday and Saturday night. Friday night it was to "The Old Toad" for some drinks in celebration of Tim defending his MS thesis. Since Tim was in town (he lives near Boston at the moment) we went out again on Saturday night to "Oxfords". I guess it is nice when you have a job, money and time to actually go out at night on the weekends.

I'm likin' it all right now. :-)

No comments: